Happy Friday, all! Here are a few things that have been on our radar this week.
Have you heard?
- ‘Tis the season of college acceptances, and here’s yet another factor to consider if you’re still deciding.
- This interview with Rachel Dolezal, a white woman who identifies as black, reveals another challenge in the struggle for racial justice.
- Representation matters, especially on your bookshelf. That’s why a Dartmouth student recently created an app to help find books by people of color.
Health, Beauty, and Wellness
- A peek into Emma Watson’s beauty routine? Yes, please.
- Don’t fret. It might be too late for new year resolutions, but we can still do mid-year resolutions.
- Speaking of health, what are all those Buddha Bowl hashtags on Instagram about?
Just for Fun
- Join us in time traveling to happier times in in Damascus.
- We have good chemistry with these these sneakers (which are perfect for time traveling, by the way).
- Lastly, if you think James Corden is hilarious and are wondering where he gets it from, look no further than this video.
Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo, the rad-ish bloggers