Tag: Lotion

My Everyday Face

I confess that I am a skincare fanatic, even though I realize that 90% of what your skin looks like probably comes down to genes, food, and hormones. This post is all about what I do for the other 10% .   Morning In the morning, I don’t wash my face and just put on sunscreen. I have been using Elta…