Happy Friday, all! Here are a few things that have been on our radar this week.
In the News
- Look at what the rainy season has done in California.
- We’re really inspired by the work that this charity does.
- Check out some of the designs competing to become Trump’s border wall (props to the trolling submissions, of course).
Health, Beauty, and Wellness
- This will motivate you to exercise daily.
- Winter hair got you down? Check out some of these home remedies we’re itching to try.
- Shop ‘til you drop: we love these super cute summer clothes, and they just added the new swim collection yesterday!
Just for fun
- In case you missed it: this teacher messed with his students in the best possible way for April Fool’s Day.
- Here’s a calendar of when the national parks will be offering free admission.
- Check out these cute mermaid-inspired baby names.
- Skip the egg-dyeing kit this year and opt for these natural dyes instead.
Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo, the rad-ish bloggers